Many of us have tried to lose weight over and over. The idea of exercising and dieting is daunting enough, but what about the mental cost?
With so many temptations and distractions around us, it’s tough to keep on track with a healthy lifestyle.
But don’t worry!
In this blog, you will find plenty of simple methods to lose weight and keep it off!
Exercise is a no-brainer when it comes to weight loss. It’s hard to overeat when you’re sweating like you’re in the Amazon. Regular workouts increase your metabolism which helps your body break down stored fat and turn them into usable energy.
The end result: More calories burned, less fat stored up in the body, and a healthier lifestyle overall.
Below are some the exercises that you can do:
- Take the walk to the playgroup rather than the car. Enjoy a walk together and burn calories as well.
- Cooking. It can be an aerobic activity as well. Make sure you do leg lifts at the sink and squats while cooking.
- Dancing. The number of calories burned will depend on your weight and the intensity and style of dance. Plus, it improves your mood and attitude.
Moving around and burning calories is one thing to lose weight, another one you need to watch out for, is your food intake A.K.A Nutrition.
Ultimately, to lose weight is not as simple as eliminating empty calories A.K.A. fast food and mindless snacking.
The right nutrition can help you lose those extra pounds without having to give up your favorite foods.
There are a number of things you should be aware of when it comes to the impact that your food choices have on weight loss.
Check the list below:
- Choose what to eat. That does not mean just planning meals according to the food pyramid; it means that whatever you choose to eat, the closer it is to its natural state, the better it is for you.
- Try to avoid foods that have been refined, processed, or preserved. It is always better to go natural to benefit from inherent nutrients without the chemicals or preservatives that may reduce a food’s natural goodness. It is important to start choosing organic; a little vigilance goes a long way.
- Eating greens. This is the bare minimum to jumpstart into clean eating. Try your hardest to incorporate leafy greens into whatever you are preparing for healthy servings of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as increased fiber, which boosts your metabolism by assisting digestion.
We have talked about adding to your clean diet, mow let us talk about omission.
One of the simplest things you can omit for maximum effect is artificial sugar. Start identifying all things that contain artificial sweeteners.
Drop that can of soda, say no to that candy, and you are on your way to weight loss.
Watch how your energy stabilizes and your mood lifts when you leave out artificial sugar that plays havoc with your blood sugar levels.
Clean eating does not have to be difficult or intimidating.
Start small and implement easy, gradual changes into your regular eating habits to get yourself on the right path toward better health.
When it comes to weight loss, the biggest requirement is being consistent and staying on track.
Willpower can be hard to manage on your own, so enlisting help from family members, friends and even strangers to be held accountable, is a smart thing to do.
Learning to implement simple, healthy habits that last, is one of the smartest things you can do. Start small and build upon consistently.
Whether you want to lose five pounds or 50, there are many different ways to go about the process.
However, it’s important not to give in when you’re struggling with cravings and temptations.
If you can’t find support in your circle and need more help to be held accountable and learn what works for YOU, Connect with me!
I can help you with your weight loss journey and keep you sane! Let’s schedule your Free Weight Loss Blueprint Consultation, click the button below