I am lucky to have learnt from many teachers in the past. One of them is Paul Jarvis whose newsletter I read regularly. He has put together a “State of the union” email which I really liked and inspired me write my own “STATE OF THE WELLNESS METHODS UNION”. Here it goes…
2016 has been a huge year of learning for me but also allowed me to find my space. I have established myself as an expert in transformational nutrition in Miami and online. I always have been very passionate about helping people with stress related health issues which led to fatigue, digestive and weight problems. As it is closely related to my own experience, I feel that I can pass on my knowledge and help people to become more energized, less fatigued and overall improve their wellness and weight so they can reach their full potential too.
I have gone a little bit deeper in the past few months to also help people with adrenal issues and extreme tiredness (CFS, adrenal fatigue and related) so they can increase their energy. I feel this is where I can add a lot of value.
My passion about helping others, has come through my own journey, when I realized that simple nutrition and lifestyle changes have helped me to become more energized and reduce my stress response immensely. I am grateful to have helped many of my clients with some amazing results through my coaching program last year.
“In just a few sessions, Andrea was able to pin point some of the root causes of my frequent stomach problems! Her patience and willingness to find ad-hoc solutions tailored to your exact needs make her one of the most trustworthy and respected health professionals in South Florida. Highly recommended!!!” Pierre G., August 2016 – Thank you!
Not only the nutrition changes have helped a lot to feel more alive and kicking but also lifestyle changes and the approach to goal planning. This became really obvious in my 7-day ENERGY MAXIMIZER challenge.
Other things I have done in 2016:
- 1:1 nutrition coaching mostly in Miami and online – at the moment I offer a COMPLIMENTARY COACHING SESSION until the end of this month. Sign up here
- I started a regular blog with information about wellness and nutrition, some great recipes…readership is increasing. Thank you!
- My Facebook page provides daily tips and I share valuable content from around the web, it also increased readership quite a lot. If you do not yet follow, like it here
- My Facebook group “Work life balance” is about….you guessed it… work-life balance and is an interactive group to share hacks and ask questions on how to improve energy, health and stress. This group is growing very fast, I just had over 100 people joining me in the past 2 weeks only. You don’t want to miss the fun, join Work Life Balance now.
- I have done a few webinars with great participation about how to improve your energy. You can watch one of my webinars and videos on Youtube
- I am regularly having an article featured along with other amazing health care experts in the Live, Love and Eat Magazine. This is a really great online magazine with excellent articles each months. I love reading it and get a lot of wisdom from it.
- And most importantly, I have connected with many amazing and like-minded people and in the process been learning, growing, and sharing a lot. I am most grateful for this.
For 2017 I have planned the following:
- I already started last week a 7-day ENERGY MAXIMIZER challenge in my Facebook group and had overwhelming success. I will organize another challenge next month and more thereafter.
- Besides expanding my 1:1 coaching, I am organizing more group coaching this year and have planned to launch a brand new program in March. Watch out for more news on this. I am quite excited!
- Video is the way to go, so I will do some short wellness and nutrition infodeos (now I just made this up, it is informational and fun videos) regularly on my website, in my Facebook group and through my newsletter.
- I will continue blogging, sending a weekly newsletter and share valuable content and showcase special information and programs on my Facebook page and my Facebook group “Work life balance” . Let me know what topics are interesting to you.
- I have been asked to participate as a guest speaker in a few summits this year. More on this later on. I am happy that I can reach a larger audience.
- I continue guest blogging and appearing on podcasts and interviews. I want to expand on this as they are really fun to do and provide a lot of value (to the listeners, the host and myself). I may even start my own podcast…Anybody interested? – let me know what tickles your interest and watch out for my notices on my Facebook page
- I started using a wonderful app Meal Garden this year and became one of their experts (contributing soon some of my recipes). This app is revolutionary as it allows to easily put together a meal plan, shopping list and chose ready made meal plans, all based on your preferences. You have to check it out, I highly recommend it.
- Oh and then I have planned to work together with a wonderful colleague on developing a revolutionary wellness program. But this is still top secret and in the planning phase.
- I am also constantly working on honing my skills and have signed up for a fabulous Master program and plan on adding some further skills later on. At the moment I am upping my social media skills, I think it’s the way to go as an entrepreneur.
The most important for this year is that I want to be more aligned to what you need and how I can help you with your health concerns. Please leave a comment below to let me know: What would you like to see or hear from me? What is your biggest health challenge? How can I serve you better?
I would like to thank you all for being part of my journey and my tribe. I am very honored that you are still reading 😉
Love to you all!
Andrea Caprio, CTNC, CCWC
Founder and owner of Wellness Methods