When you hold on to your negative mindset and stress about food, you are LITERALLY holding on to your unhealthy weight.
Stress and anxiety causes the release of cortisol, a hormone that has been shown to cause you most likely the following last year:
- Weight gain
- Slow weight loss
- Increase hunger
- Living a sedentary lifestyle
5 steps to prepare for your health goals this year
1. Plot Your Healthy Comeback
You only have 2 options – move forward or remain in a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle for as long as you want.
A negative mindset brings fear, doubts, shame, and a dose of every negative feeling you can think of. It remains the same unless you stand up, workout, and start eating healthy foods.
Pondering over your health problems is far way different from resolving it. Instead of wallowing on self-pity, start plotting a healthy life after the storm.
Don’t rush. Live healthily one day at a time.
Plan and prepare. Build your internal resources and invest in external resources for your health and wellness.
2. Respond when you are ready and release your stress in a healthy way
When you are anxious or sad you tend to decide right then and there. These are poor decisions that you will regret soon. Before dealing with the stressor, take a deep breath, calm your nerves then decide.
After you have responded to your emotional stressor, release those bits of stress in a healthy way. You can do this by doing the following healthy activities:
- Walking outside your neighbourhood
- Strolling at the park
- Jog at the park
- Working out in a fun way at home or outside your house (such as enrolling in an online workout challenge, participating in an online health coaching program, zumba, gym aerobics, yoga, etc.)
- Snacking on fruits and nuts
You can get my best tips, food recommendation and stress-free rituals to cope with stress and live a relaxing life. Just click below to download for free!
3. Reinvent Yourself
Often, we become somebody who we are not, because we are influenced by factors such as the following:
- Unhealthy Environment – We are surrounded by people who love binging on junk foods while watching Netflix for hours, being a couch potato, and the like.
- Following the Society Norms – We follow the standards of society such as partying hard during the weekend, drinking alcohol, getting drunk, smoking packs of cigarettes, etc.
Stop living in unhealthy norms. Reinvent yourself and become the person you want to be: healthy, fit, strong, confident, and happy.
4. Reset your Mindset
Prepare to reach your goals this 2020 by resetting your mindset. Here are some ways to start your mindset reset:
- Taking healthy food choices
- Make better lifestyle changes
- Rewire your thoughts to positive
- Recharge your inner strength
- Run your own race
- Never allow others to ruin your healthy lifestyle habits
- Start mapping out your strategies to achieve your health goals.
These pointers, plus a strong determination, perseverance, and willpower can push you forward.
5. Believe in Yourself
As cliche as it is, you have to believe in yourself that you can reach your goals. Become your own best friend. Nobody knows you better than yourself.
Prepare to reach your goals by believing in yourself and start doing the following:
- Rewire your mindset and believe you can reach your fit and fab goals
- Don’t whine when a workout is too hard for you
- Discover the taste of some fruits and veggies you didn’t like before
- Let go thinking all the time about your weight loss
Remember, nobody can help you better than yourself.
Change your mindset, change your life.
It’s time to learn how to let go…
How about you, what is your biggest challenge when it comes to mindset? Let me know in the comments or reach out to me via FREE CONSULTATION by clicking the button below!