Weight Loss: Cutting Off Weight Using Essential Oils
Many of us struggle to keep excess weight off. Who hasn’t tried different diet and exercise plans to make this happen? As frustrating as it sounds, the fact is, that weight loss is not something that you can achieve overnight. With that said, patience, resilience and commitment, will help you to achieve your goals.
Despite the number of diet and exercise plans out, there is no such thing as a perfect diet or perfect exercise. This is because every single individual is different. Furthermore, natural and alternative options may be preferred by some. One of these wonderful options, are essential oils.
Can essential oils really help you lose weight?
Essential oils may not directly promote weight loss. However, these highly concentrated oils can enhance your weight management.
Weight loss using detox and essential oils
As some of you may know, detox is one way of treating and pampering your body. This will allow you to rejuvenate and reboot which helps you to restart a new diet or a new lifestyle approach. This process also helps you enhance your ability to lose weight and feel better.
Essential oils can be a potent helper to your detoxification process. The healing and enhancement capability of plants have been proven by our ancestors.
What are the best weight loss essential oils?
There are a lot of different options for you in the market. The most common essential oils for weight loss are;
- Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint essential oil has unique weight loss benefits. It is found to be more effective than any other scent in creating serotonin in the brain that is linked with cravings for sweets
- Lemon Oil
- It helps in weight loss by dealing with various digestive ailments, balancing your metabolism and increasing energy levels.
- It helps in releasing fatty acids into bloodstream where the body breaks them down and uses it for energy.
- A key compound in ginger oil, called gingerol, also effectively reduces inflammation in the body and possesses antioxidant activity.
- Cinnamon helps increase blood circulation, stimulates the immune system, improves gut health and irritable bowel syndrome and metabolism which is why it may be helpful in weight loss.
How to use essential oils?
Are you having a hard time losing weight despite your efforts with diet and exercise plans? One of the reasons that causes this is basically because your body is working against you!
When all the traditional methods have failed, this is where essential oils come in. Essential oils have the capability to enhance your current diet or exercise plan. Adding this to your regime or routine is not something that is hard to do.
A few drops of the oil is all you need to support your wellbeing. Some techniques you can use are;
There are a lot of edible essential oils and some people add it to their usual diet. This can be one way of enhancing your diet plan. There are also different ways of using essential oils to boost your mood to help you get into working out. Some even help you get a proper rest and sleep. Check some essential oils below.
There are other alternative options and natural methods to add on top of your usual diet and exercise plan. Just remember, you can always ask and confirm with an expert. This will keep your mind at ease if you want to make sure that you are doing or choosing the right thing.
Go ahead and take advantage of a free consultation with me – Andrea Caprio – by clicking the button below