Marijuana, Mary Jane, Doobie, Pot, Weed…Cannabis
It has been called many names. But recently, people have started to notice it’s best qualities.
Nope…I wasn’t talking about getting high!!!
Cannabis are way better than it was initially labelled and known for.
WHAT IS CANNABIS??
It is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant. The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), one of the 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 65 other cannabinoids.
According to scientist who studied the plant, Cannabis plants have been grown since at least the 3rd millennium BCE. Evidence suggests it was being used possibly for psychoactive it’s effects at least 2,500 years ago.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEDICAL AND RECREATIONAL USE
Cannabis is mostly used for recreation or as a medicinal drug. It has a staggering number of users, between 128 and 232 million people. Cannabis is the most commonly used illegal drug both in the world and the United States.
But after multiple studies about the plant. A lot of medicinal benefits has been discovered which led to it’s legalization is most states in the US. This has then been followed through by other countries all over the world.
- Medical – used to treat diseases or improve symptoms. There are evidence suggesting that it can be used to reduce nausea and vomiting and many more.
- Recreational – Cannabis’ psychoactive and physiological effects when consumed made it famous. It was known that consuming Cannabis can cause relaxation and euphoria. This is a fact that was known among many other effects.
- Spiritual – Before Cannabis has famous with recreational users, it was found to be part of some cultural and spiritual rituals.
Although this plant had a very rough history and had been called a “gateway drug”. This has not closed scientists minds into studying and knowing it’s real potential.
KNOWN DISEASES AND SYMPTOMS THAT CANNABIS CAN TREAT
- Pain Relief
- Reduces Inflammation
- Suppresses and/or Stimulates Appetite
- Reduces Vomiting and Nausea
- Reduces Contractions of Small Intestines
- Relieves Anxiety
- Psychosis Management
- Reduces Seizures and Convulsions
- Suppresses Muscle Spasms
- Aides Sleep
- Reduces Efficacy of Immune System
- Reduces Blood Sugar Level
- Prevents Nervous System Degeneration
- Treats Psoriasis
- Reduces Risk of Artery Blockage
- Kills or Slows Down Bacteria Growth
- Treats Fungal Infections
- Inhibits Cell Growth in Tumors or Cancer
- Promotes Bone Growth
The mentioned diseases and symptoms are just few. With the current advancement of the technology, it was foreseen that more health benefits are to be found on the plant.
CANNABIS ON WELL-BEING AND WEIGHT LOSS
Yes! You read it right…
Cannabis have the ability to suppress hunger. And with the right use, it can help you achieve that sexy weight that you have been longing for!
We all know that Cannabis is very popular. It has been known used and studied since decades ago. Part of it’s popularity was being known to increase your appetite. This label came along with it being known as a “gateway drug” due to pop culture. This information is a fact! The same factual information as Cannabis can promote sleep. Cannabis can keep you up…and it can also suppress appetite.
As everyone might have known. The plant have different strains. Each single one of them have different effect on the person and his or her appetite.
As aforementioned, each strain have different effect. This also goes with what illness or symptom the plant can treat.
- THC – Pain, stimulate appetite, reduces vomiting and nausea
- TCH-A – Reduces inflammation and seizures
- THC-V – Suppresses appetite, reduces seizures and blood sugar level
- CBN – Pain, aides sleep, and promotes bone growth
- CBD – Pain, Reduces inflammation, stimulate appetite, reduces vomiting. Reduces contraction of small intestine, anxiety, and seizures. Psychosis management and etc…
- CBD-A – Inhibits growth of cell in tumor/cancer and reduces inflammation
- CBC – Reduces pain and inflammation. Kills bacteria and promotes bone growth. Inhibits growth of cell in tumor/cancer, etc…
- CBG – Inhibits growth of cell in tumor/cancer, etc…
With all the facts laid out…you may want to consider Cannabis as your health buddy. But note the data I laid out is provided for informational purposes only. It has not been fully evaluated by FDA. You should not use Cannabis to prevent, treat or cure any disease, unless otherwise suggested by your physician.
If you are interested to learn more or just in need of someone to help you drive your way to your sexy weight goal…just click the button below!