Why Asparagus is good for you
- One of the important “prebiotics” as it contains inulin
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Oxidant Benefits
- Digestive Support
- Heart Health and Blood Sugar Regulation
- Anti-Cancer Benefits
- Very high in Vitamin K and Folate, anti-oxidants and various flavanoids
How to prepare Asparagus
- Add cold asparagus to your favorite salad.
- Pasta with asparagus, olive oil, thyme, tarragon and rosemary.
- Add chopped asparagus to omelets.
- Saute asparagus with garlic, mushrooms and tofu or chicken for a complete meal.