Weight Loss: Perfect Diet Plan for 2020
New Year, new you! That’s what we always aim for every year. Starting this new decade, it is a great time to start jotting down our “New Year’s Resolution”. And commonly, many will aim for weight loss goals.
The New Year should be the year of betterment. And, for most nowadays, health is the best way to do this. Hence, the different diet plans that all promise to be your solution for your weight loss plans.
Famous Diet Plans
Whatever your reason is for trying to lose weight, there is a diet plan out there for you. Here are the most famous ones like;
- The Paleo Diet – This diet emphasizes whole foods. This includes lean protein, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds. It also discourage processed foods, sugar, dairy, and grains.
- Vegan Diet – This diet eliminates eating meat. It also disapproves the intake of dairy, eggs, and animal-derived products.
- Low-Carb Diet – This emphasizes unlimited amounts of protein and fat. The diet plan will also severely limit your carb intake.
- Dukan Diet – The weight loss phases are primarily based on eating unlimited high-protein foods and mandatory oat bran.
- Atkins Diet – It starts with an induction phase, during which you eat under 20 grams of carbs per day for two weeks. The other phases involve slowly reintroducing healthy carbs back into your diet.
- HCG Diet – The diet is split in 3 phases. During the first phase, you begin taking HCG supplements. During the second phase, you follow an ultra-low-calorie diet of only 500 calories per day. This is done along with HCG supplement drops, pellets, injections, or sprays.
- The Zone Diet – It recommends balancing each meal with 1/3 protein, 2/3 colorful fruits and veggies. Adding a dash of fat — like monounsaturated oil, such as olive oil, avocado, or almonds.
- Intermittent Fasting – This diet is commonly used for weight loss and allows eating only during a limited time period, and fasting the remainder, usually 16 hours. It may work because usually you eat fewer calories. As long as you don’t overcompensate by eating much more during the eating periods.
Although one plan may not work out for you, another one might. This is due to the differences of each individuals needs. So if you are thinking that none of these will work for you, do not fret! There are new plans out there that might be the one for you.
Weight Loss Diet Plans for 2020
As you look into the new year, new things will also appear. There are already few diet plans that are looking to hype this coming 2020. Here are some of said plans which promise to help with your weight loss.
- Nutrisystem – You follow the system for 28 days and your meals will be portion sized meals. This means you’ll be consuming an appropriate amount of calories, nutrients, carbs, etc.
- The South Beach Diet – It has been around for some while. The first phase lasts for two weeks and it is designed to help you fight off food cravings. Phase two is when you start adding some of the foods you weren’t allowed to eat during the first phase of the diet.
- Noom – This app will give you a weight loss estimate, based the information provided at the time of signing up.
- The Mayo Clinic – Their diet program has two phases, with the first phase being the “Lost it” phase and the other being the “Live it!” phase
- Weight Watchers – Still a classsic, it is all about following a counting system. Each food that is available through Weight Watchers has its own points value. The idea behind the diet is you’re allowed to reach a certain number of points on a daily basis.
- Bistro MD – You choose the plan you want, select the foods you want and wait for your meals to arrive to your front door. That’s all there is to it. There is no guesswork and the diet is easy to follow.
If you are still unsure of what to try this coming 2020, you can always check with the expert. I have a group coaching program where I share a personalized protocol and diet plan for each member, adapted to their health and weight goals, and fine tuned to their lifestyle.
How To Lose Weight
Despite the plans that are out in the market, you can always try the old and traditional ways of losing weight. The following can be your first steps in having a healthier you this coming 2020.
- Cutting back on sugar
- Eating healthy fats, protein and vegetables with little whole grains
- Regular exercise
A better and healthier you involves a healthy lifestyle. And, a healthy lifestyle involves many choices. Among them, choosing a balanced diet or healthy eating plan. So however you choose and whatever your reason is, you must always choose what you think is best for you and enjoy it!
Remember a long term plan that is simple to follow and adapted to your needs, is what makes any diet plan a success.
Download my meal plan template and start making your new year’s resolution come to life now!!