What’s your holistic approach to cancer?
Cancer sucks! We all know someone who battled the illness. Fortunately, there are new studies and research on how to prevent or overcome Cancer.
While there is still no definite cure, many people ask:
Is there any real alternative and effective way to prevent or treat Cancer?
As a Certified Holistic Cancer Specialist and proud graduate of ITN (Institute of Transformational Nutrition), I look into different approaches to cancer, such as:
- Herbs, Botanicals, and Essential Oils
What is Biohacking?
Biohacking is a practice in which people get together to pursue their curiosity about how the human body functions. Consequently, these people try to find different ways to affect change. Biohacking enables us to discover new things. Like, interesting abilities, performance-boosting techniques including alternative cancer treatments.
There are a few interesting biohacking practices that are available in the market right now. Here are some of it that is worth learning ore about;
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields) Therapy
- Oxidation Therapy
- High-Dose Vitamin C IV
Cannabis as a Holistic Approach to Cancer?
Yes, you read that right! There are few studies out there that show that cannabis can help cure cancer. And here are some cannabis facts to consider;
- Cannabis, marijuana, is a plant that produces a compound-containing resin. The compound is called cannabinoids
- Though cannabis has been used in medicine since ancient times, it is illegal in some countries outside of lab settings . This is including the United States (although there are few states in the US that legalized marijuana use)
- In the places where marijuana has been approved for medical purposes, special licensing may be required.
- Cannabinoids created drug-like effects in the body, specially the immune and nervous system.
- The main cannabinoid in cannabis is THC. Another active cannabinoid is cannabidiol (CBD).
- CBD can relieve pain, lower inflammation, and decrease anxiety without the side effects of THC.
- Cannabis can be taken in many ways, including as an oil, spray, or inhaled.
- It may help treat the symptoms of cancer due to its ability to relieve pain, nausea, vomiting, anxiety and appetite loss.
- It has been shown in lab studies that Cannabis can kill cancer cells.
- At this time, cannabis is not approved by the FDA to be used as a form of treatment.
Herbs, Botanicals, and Essential Oils
Different plants have been used by our ancestors as a form of medicine, as a result, it has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to tackle illnesses. And below are some herbs and botanicals as a natural alternative to medicine;
- Green Tea
- Essiac Tea
- Red Clover Blossoms
- Burdoc Root
An old procedure of using plants as medicine or a cure is distilling it to its most concentrated form. This makes the plant become more powerful with only a few drops, therefore this process can help the plant have a longer shelf life. And here are some categories you may want to consider for as an alternative or holistic approach to cancer;
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Oil of Oregano
- Winter Green
Are There Any Other Holistic Options?
Yes! One can follow a personalized protocol by eating the right foods and living a balanced lifestyle. This may help to prevent and to overcome dis-ease. You may start with detoxifying your body taking in the ultimate list of cancer-fighting vitamins and minerals;
A great idea to get a maximum of healthy cancer-fighting nutrients, can be found in a smoothie
You may get confused or even skeptical of alternative options, but remember to talk to an expert, before trying any of the holistic approaches to cancer. Click the button below for a free consultation.