Why avocados are a so healthy
- Full of nutrients such as potassium, vitamin K, vitamin E, fiber, magnesium, monounsaturated fat and phytonutrients
- Cardiovascular Support due to monounsaturated fatty acid, oleic acid, as well as the unusual phytosterols
- Good for blood sugar control, insulin regulation and inflammation
- Helps in weight management due to high satiety score
Enjoy them in many ways:
- Chopped avocados as a garnish for soup.
- Add avocado to your favorite creamy dressing recipe.
- Mix chopped avocados, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and seasonings for a delicious guacamole.
- Spread avocados on bread.
- Combine sliced avocado with fennel, oranges and fresh mint for a different salad
- Top quartered avocado slices with corn relish and serve with a wedge of lime for a Mexican twist